Zucchini Pizza Bites
Pizza… but minus the carbs! These little bite-sized goodies are one of my favourite go-to recipes. They are great for getting a serve of veggies into your diet for the day and to satisfy that cheesy craving! For a vegan alternative, try using vegan cashew-based parmesan cheese instead.
- 2 Large zucchini
- Macro Organic Pasta Sauce (Tomato Garlic Basil) or your favourite tomato sauce will do!
- Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius
- Cut zucchini into 1cm slices
- Add a dollop of pasta sauce to each zucchini slice
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melty and delicious looking!!
Berry Beautiful Bliss Balls
Bliss balls are the perfect snack for those that are constantly on-the-go. I love them because they are so easy to prep, store and take with me when I am running around on errands for the day. These beauty bliss balls are filled with rich antioxidants and collagen to promote beautiful hair, skin and nails!
- 1 and a half punnets of fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup of organic rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of pitted dates
- 1/4 Morlife Beauty Water (Calm Berry)
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp seeds – Shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend all ingredients with a dash of water until smooth
- Roll into bite sized balls and coat in shredded coconut
- Cool in the fridge
Veggie Rice Paper Rolls with Healthy Satay Dipping Sauce
For something a little more substantial but still light, these rice paper spring rolls are perfect. The rolls are jam-packed with fresh veggies and good fats, and taste incredible when paired with our healthy take on peanut satay sauce. Kane and I absolutely love these during the warmer months!
For the sauce:
- 3/4 cup Mayvers’ Protein peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon of salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Manuka honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of coconut water
For the paper rolls – You can fill it with any veggies you want, we went with…
- Rice Paper Sheets
- Red cabbage
- Also great with Cilantro/Coriander if you like it!
- Add all sauce ingredients to a bowl or jar and hand stir them together
- Slice the veggies into ling thin pieces
- Dip the Rice paper sheets into warm water to soften
- Fill the rice paper roll with the sliced vegetables, fold in the ends and roll
- Dip and enjoy!
Peanut-Choc Apple Slices
I absolutely love making these as they literally take only a couple minutes! You can customise these to want you want by switching up the nut butters or adding whichever toppings you feel like. They are just as good as a choc-chip cookie!
- Natural peanut butter (we went with Mayvers’ Protein Peanut Butter)
- Dark choc chips or cacao nibs
- Cut apples into slices
- Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Try and convince people these are basically cookies! haha!
I used to work in corporate law, before quitting my job to start an eco-friendly brand helping to clean up the ocean. I travel full time with my husband exploring this wonderful place we all call home.